Hello. So you want to know a little about me? I don’t blame you. I’m a pretty awesome person.
(I’m going to do this in bullet form because bullets are nice and tidy.)
- My name is Jamie.
- I’m a 26 year old human of the female variety.
- I’m a geek happily married to a nerd.
- I live in the beautiful state of Oregon in the US of A.
- We have two adorable pugs, Lady Olivia and Geordi La Forge.
- I love art and graphic design.
- I enjoy painting and doing crafty projects.
- I spend most of my time in front of the computer, playing board games and RPGs, or watching my favorite tv shows.
- My husband and I own well over 200 board games. (They have taken over our house.)
- My favorite board game is Descent and the best RPG, in my opinion, is D&D.
- I love Star Trek: TNG. It’s my favorite show of all time. Firefly is a close second.
- I’m all for gay rights and gay marriage and I’m pro-choice.
- I am a Secular Humanist and a freethinker.
- I believe in the golden rule.
- I love organizing. Organization is the best.
- I love to travel. (Who doesn’t?)
- I collect Eiffel Tower figurines, triceratops toys, board games, and cookie jars.
- I am a fan of tattoos… good ones, I should say. I prefer traditional styles. I have several tattoos and I plan on getting many more.
- I have a soft spot for dogs with smooshy faces. They are the best!
That’s pretty much me in a nutshell. See? Pretty awesome, right?
Want to know anything else? Just ask. :)